Enjoy Pure Luxury at Hotel Quelle*****
Where the valley is most beautiful, the view of the mountains the most impressive and nature is at its most enchanting, the Chalet Salena is at an altitude of 1,400 m and within walking distance from the Nature SPA Resort Hotel Quelle.
As the parent company of the Chalet Salena, SPA Resort Hotel Quelle has many services available on request.
Therefore, you can book optional pampering services there or just use the "Luxury Wellness & Spa" and the activity program free.
An odyssey of culinary delights
If you fancy a dining out in the evening, you are always welcome at the Nature Spa Resort Quelle. Spoil yourself here with fantastic award-winning gourmet cuisine. This Belvita Gourmet Cuisine Hotel serves a 5 to 7 course à la carte menu. There is also a large salad and antipasti buffet, a wide range of cheeses from local farmers and a heavenly dessert buffet from the hotel's very own patisserie. In addition, several theme nights are organized each week.
The premium quality, fresh ingredients used for our special culinary delights, are sourced predominantly from local producers. In the exquisite Quelle kitchen, light Mediterranean cuisine and South Tyrolean culinary art fuse to create a tantalizing taste experience. You can look forward to many tongue tingling flavours that are in a class of their own.
In the Quelle Millennium Wine Cellar, you will find many exceptional and rare wines sourced from Italy and around the world waiting to caress your palate.
A reservation is required. The gourmet dinner at Hotel Quelle, including shuttle service, will be available for €49 p. p.
Discover a Unmatched Wellness Area
The Salena Chalet offers you a range of wonderful Spa treatments. However, if you are looking for treatments that are more exotic and a more extensive choice, then the 5-star Spa Quelle Hotel is the place for you. The award winning Spa and Wellness area at Hotel Quelle boasts as many as 48 attractions, ensuring limitless well-being. Within the impressive 3,500m ² area, you will find a grand total of 10 themed saunas, making this one of the most complete sauna worlds in the Alps. With highlights such as a unique snow sauna for cooling, the outdoor waterwheel sauna, the beautiful infinity sauna, a dress-on area, a family sauna, a steam bath ritual with peeling, Show sauna infusions several times a day, and much, much more. A great variety of indoor and outdoor swimming pools as well as fantastic whirlpools ensures a special kind of water fun. The Quelle Nature Park helps channel the true energy of the guests. Discover the many special features of the idyllic 5,000 m² garden lounge. Among the unique eye-catchers are the bio bathing pond (with VÖS certification), the trout pond, the wooden water mill, the private chapel, the Almsee-Whirlpool and the Kneipp Therapy path with 24 attractions along its rushing torrent. In addition, numerous oases of peace and relaxation can be found for complete, undisturbed tranquillity.
The Hotel Quelle SPA bistro offers a drinks corner with coffee, tea and juices, dried fruit, buttermilk and lime yoghurt. For midday lunch, from 12.30 pm, the kitchen team will spoil you with freshly prepared starters and main courses from the show kitchen, fine soups and fresh salads of your choice, as well as homemade cakes and desserts.)
Your entry at the wonderful SPA of the luxury Resort Quelle is available free of charge. Culinary and gourmet buffets from 12.30 am to 4:30pm for the cost of of EUR 23,- p.p.
Free use of the activity program at Hotel Quelle for Salena guests.
During your stay in the luxury apartments of the Salena Chalet, the exciting activity program at the 5-star Hotel Quelle is at your disposal free of charge. Whether you are a nature lover or a fitness fan, throughout summer and winter, and whatever the weather, the Nature Spa Resort Hotel Quelle offers a varied weekly program.
Active highlights for summer
- NEW: Sunset walk in the Gsieser mountains
- NEW: Three Summit Tour
- NEW: Local trek with a visit to the Herb Farm and the Farmers Museum
- Alpine hike with refreshments at our own hut, the Uwaldalm
- Sunrise Walk with a mountain breakfast in Autumn
- Morning Walk with Yoga or the Five Tibetan Rites in an idyllic nature setting
- Summer Fun Biathlon in the Antholz Word Cup Stadium including the guided tour “In the footsteps of the Stars”
- Spinning & Body Workout
- Circumnavigation of the “Drei Zinnen” (The Three Peaks, a famous local mountain)
- The Valley to Valley Hike – from Antholz Valley to the Gsieser Valley
- Many more new mountain treks, cross border treks and cycling tours
Winter-active-highlights with our guides
- Twilight Ramble, ending in a cosy get together with some delicious Mulled Wine
- Guided winter excursions and snow shoe walks
- Cross Country Ski courses, for beginners and advanced, several times a week. (Classic and Skating)
- Fun Biathlon in the Antholz World Cup Stadium
- A hike to our own Uwaldalm Hut with a bite to eat there and then a fun toboggan ride back down
- Workout and fitness programm